Invert Supreme Taunt Dirt Scooter - Raw/Pink/Purple
The Invert Supreme Taut Dirt Scooter makes it possible to transfer park skills to the dirt. With a 4.9" x 21.5" deck, fully sealed integrated headset to keep the dirt out, 4 bolt SCS clamp and 5 spoke wheels with pneumatic tyres (60PSI) with ABEC 9 bearings it will getting you shredding off-road in no time.
Invert Steel Flex
Scooter Deck Length
Scooter Deck Width
Invert Transition 165mm
Scooter Handlebar Height
Scooter Handlebar Material
Scooter Handlebar Size
Scooter Handlebar Width
Sealed and Integrated
Scooter Max Rider Weight
Scooter Rider Age Range
Invert Nylon 5 Spoke
What's in the Box?
1 complete scooter, tools, manual
Shipping costs are determined by the weight of the order, and are calculated during checkout.
We aim to ship orders within 2 business days of placing your order and the estimated delivery time can range between 2-14+ business days after shipping, this may be increased during busy periods and high demand. Transit time is determined by the order's contents and final destination.
Please click here for for typical delivery times, and cost estimates.
- Jon F.Verified BuyerReviewingInvert Supreme Taunt Dirt Scooter - Raw/Pink/PurpleI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoLarge scooter of excellent quality
Very high quality scooter. Rides great. I bought for my kids to get to school. It is a bit bigger than I thought it would be, but they seem to be doing well on it. They say 8 years and up which is probably a pretty reasonable assessment but I would say definitely perfect for 10 years & over. Handle doesn't fold so fitting in the car is tricky. No regrets though, and shipping was very fast to Spain.
- Miss Samantha C.Verified BuyerReviewingInvert Supreme Taunt Dirt Scooter - Raw/Orange/GreenI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoFantastic scooter
Great service, consistent communications regarding delivery. The scooter is superb, my 10yr old loves it and it's a great height for a 44yr old
- BecVerified BuyerReviewingInvert Supreme Taunt Dirt Scooter - Raw/Pink/PurpleI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoGreat for rough surfaces
We got this for our 12 year old for Christmas, mainly for use when we go camping. It’s fantastic! She’s been all over gravel roads, dirt and grass and it’s perfect.
- Martin P.Verified BuyerReviewingInvert Supreme Taunt Dirt Scooter - Raw/Pink/PurpleI recommend this productRider Level IntermediateAge Range 25 - 34Where Do You Ride? Park, Street, For FunRated 5 stars8 months agoLight and fast.
Fine scooter.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Pierre C.Verified BuyerReviewingInvert Supreme Taunt Dirt Scooter - Raw/Pink/PurpleI recommend this productRider Level BeginnerAge Range Under 18Where Do You Ride? Park, Commute To SchoolRated 5 stars9 months agoTaunt dirt Scoot: commuter and more
Smooth ride on all surfaces!
I bought this dirt scoot for the kids to bomb the hill at our local park, which they are enjoying (helmet on).
But, we might get even more mileage out of my wife taking the kids to school on it. Inflatable tires make for a smooth ride all around and go over peddles, small holes and over that could easily tip you on a regular scooter (hard tires).
Looks like you can do big jumps on those as well... perhaps in a few years when kids are bigger!
With such versatile uses, this one won't collect spider webs in the garage as some of the others toys.
Multi-uses for all the family and really affordable too.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5